Friday, February 10, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

Well, another week comes to a close. Glorious Friday.
And as I'm not getting up at 4am to go snowboarding tomorrow, I fully intend to stay up til all hours of the night watching bad TV and playing video games. Maybe even a bad movie or 6. Oh, and plenty of chat room time.

I had another a@@hole in a luxury car try to run me off the road again this morning. Seems that around here, those that can buy expensive cars, also feel they have bought the roads. Apparently he felt that even though he was driving right next to me on the shoulder, he had every right to just start changing lanes. I almost fell back on my game of "whose car is worth less", but didn't really feel like getting into an accident with a jerk on a Friday morning. It would have been fun to f'up his car, though. This does increase my desire to install an air-horn in my little car, as my Japanese horn just doesn't get the job done. It's $25 and alot of work on my part, so it'll get done eventually.

Another great week of hockey for us. We kicked the crap out of this team 9-1. It should have been 9-0 if I had worked a little harder on a back-check, but what can you do. I did score 2 goals, one of which was a sweet end-to-end rush. Their forwards did nothing but watch me skate it out from next to our net, and their defense waited til I was at their blue-line to even show up.

The new gecko enclosure should be good and aired out by Sunday, so hopefully I can move Victoria in. I'll have to move things around in my room a bit, as I think it'll be too heavy for where her current one is, but that's no biggie.

My buddy at work, Tom, and I are becoming quite the scavangers. We're quite good at finding the left-over coffee and muffins/bagels/etc from meetings. Usually on our way back from lunch, too. Nothing beats a little free coffee in the afternoon. Sure, sometimes the coffee is luke warm and the snacks stale, but usually everything is nice and fresh. It bumps up my job satisfaction a little bit, and gives me something fun to do during the day.

Oooh, time to wrap things up here for the weekend and head to the gime (gym for those that don't watch enough Simpsons). I do have to figure out what the hell I'm going to have for dinner, but I can do that b/t sets of squats.

Peace out, kiddies!!

No comments: